From: Bon Apetit
A passover meal wouldn’t be complete without haroseth, a traditional, chutney-like condiment.
- 3 medium Gala or Fuji apples, peeled, cored, and finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, lightly toasted, cooled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet red wine such as Manischewitz Extra Heavy Malaga
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
In large bowl, stir together all ingredients. Store, covered, at room temperature until ready to serve.
Garnish haroseth with mint sprigs.